Friday, November 25, 2011

Top 40 Hit Music Mix - July 2011 - DJ Short-E

I know what it's like to crunch numbers at the last minute for most things. Nanowrimo is another thing for me to conquer. all the other years I managed to get my novels done and typed in two days time. this year it took me a whole week to write, type and figure out how to do the manuscript.

it was a big challenge this year because of the memory loss and back, spine and neck injuries i've had to deal with. I took some time off of my busy schedule to dedicate about 5 days to get the novel completed in rough draft state.

this week i was working on editing it and i'm at the half way mark in the manuscript so I'm happy about that.

I took a week off to relax and didn't go to any appointments. I hadn't slept in 4 months because of health issues so I needed the rest to rejuvinate, meditate , pray and ask the universe and god to heal my body.

it gave me time to think about my life and what I want to do with myself. I also got that new camera I needed badly and did tons of video shoots. Like about 130 films lol Yeah I went nuts with my new toy and had fun starting up the web tv show on the idea girl says youtube channel.

It's not professional at all, it's about my writing and blogging projects along with tips on writing, editing your novels or manuscripts. I'm not a pro, I just share with you what I learn as I go along.

Were taking this journey together. I'm reaching for the stars to become a published author novelist. I'm published as a writer already so that goal was accomplished thanks to Robin Jay's help.

Now I'm on the road to becoming an author featuring my own novels. It's going to be the goal for 2012 to become a published well known new york best selling author LOL

do you think I can get there? It will take a miracle but what I've learned is with faith, hard work and persistence we can have whatever the hell we want in life...
Track list:

1) Kesha - Blow
2) Adele - Rolling in the Deep (Remix)
3) Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
4) Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (Remix)
5) LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock (Remix)
6) Jason DeRulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
7) Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)‏
8) The Black Eyes Peas - Don't Stop The Party
9) Afrojack - Take Over Control ft. Eva Simmons
10) Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk
11) Enrique Iglesias - Dirty Dancer ft. Usher & Lil Wayne
12) Snoop Dogg - Sweat ft. David Guetta
13) Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
14) Swedish House Mafia - Save The World
15) INNA - Sun Is Up

No comments:

Post a Comment